bullied online were targeted on Facebook.
How BIG is the problem?
Millions of children are exposed to negativity, abuse, harassment, pornography, and other inappropriate content online every single day. At Mazu, we pledge to bring over a million children out of vulnerable digital spaces into a safe place built to protect, nurture and educate the next generation.
Are You In?
Join the Love a Million campaign, built to bring awareness to ALL caring adults that we can make a change in digital. Mazu provides the only ad-free digital space for kids based on core values & love and is the refuge from the negativity, bullying, and harassment common to most gaming, social media, and video streaming services.
What can you do to create change?
Become a protector of a child today in our LOVE A MILLION campaign. Imagine a digital world where children are kept SAFE, EDUCATED on positive digital skills and are NURTURED to promote kindness and spread love throughout the world.
How does Mazu keep kids safe?
- Moderated content and language 24/7
- All children are verified by parents
- Parents have safety controls and tools
- All language filtered for bad language and abuse
- ALL content is moderated with a 24-hour hold back time before anything is posted live.
- Mazu Communities provide education around such topics as: STEM, Animal Conservation, Self Worth, Anti-Bullying, Health and Wellness, Art, Books and many more
- Tools for Teaching Families and Kids how to become Positive Digital Citizens
- Educational resources are available for teachers and parents
- Resources and up to date research for Educators and Parents
- Communities of positive influencers
- Connections to mental health resources and tools
- Relationships and promotion of nonprofits and organizations committed to the safety, wellness, and empowerment of children and families
- Resources, information, and tools for Parents help provide stronger online guidance for their children